Vegan Chocolate Biscoff Crunch Ice Cream Cake
For the crust*:
14 ounces Biscoff cookies
4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
For the ice cream:
6 large ripe bananas
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the topping:
½ cup Biscoff Spread**
3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
*Any crust recipe would work for this cake.
**Peanut butter can be used as a substitute.
- Cut the banana into chunks and freeze for 2 hours in a ziplock bag/airtight container until solid.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Crush cookies until finely ground. Add melted oil and stir until crumbs are moistened.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 10″ springform pan. Bake crust for 15 minutes. Let cool completely
- In a saucepan, combine the Biscoff and Rice Krispies cereal over low heat. Mix well until the Rice Krispies are completely coated with the Biscoff.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper/foil. Pour the Biscoff-Rice Krispie mixture onto the lined cookie sheet and spread evenly. Place it in the freezer to chill for 45 minutes.
- Transfer the banana chunks to a blender with the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and blend until smooth and creamy. This will take about five minutes.
- Pour onto the cooled crust.
- Top with Biscoff-Rice Krispie pieces. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least an hour.
- Unmold and Enjoy!