Baked Raspberry Donuts with Chocolate Glaze
2 cups flour
¾ cup sugar
¾ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup flavorless oil
¾ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon raspberry extract
1½ cup water
½ cup vegan chocolate
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- For the Donut: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 6-hole doughnut pans.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, stir together the oil, vinegar, vanilla, and water.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet. Mix just until lumps are gone.
- Pour batter into donut pan until about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the Glaze: Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds. Add coconut oil and melt again.
- Dunk donut into the glaze and sprinkle your choice of topping.