Light Citrus Bundt Cake
2 cups Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Powder
¼ teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoons Lemon Zest
½ cup Butter, softened
1⅓ cups Sugar
⅔ cup Milk
1½ teaspoons Lemon Extract
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
¾ cup Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 8-10 cup bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until well combined. Stir in milk, extracts and yogurt.
- Add the liquid mixture to flour mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pour batter into greased and dusted bundt pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes until cake is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for 20 minutes. Remove cake from bundt pan and let is cool completely.
- Dust the cake with icing sugar. Cut & Serve!