Beets-Orange Salad with Honey Goat Cheese and Pistachios
1 beet, boiled and peeled
1 orange, peeled
3 tablespoons goat cheese
1 teaspoon honey
5-6 pistachios, shelled
Salt to taste
- Thinly slice the beet.
- Clean knife and cutting board. Now slice the orange.
- Warm goat cheese for 10 seconds in microwave. Mix honey and goat cheese together.
- Roughly crush pistachios.
- Take a plate. Spread goat cheese on one side.
- Arrange alternate slices of beets and oranges.
- Sprinkle Pistachios and little bit of coarse salt.
- Remember to take a picture before you dig in!